When finding a reliable sump pump in the market, Zoeller is an undisputed name to consider. With its high reputation for offering quality products and rich heritage of delivering ‘Made in USA’ manufacturing, Zoeller is well-known among residential and commercial pump manufacturers.
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Zoeller is running under the family ownership of the fourth generation. From sewage pumps to backup pump systems, drain pump series, and sump and effluent pumps, Zoeller uses many best rated sump pumps to deal with water waste effectively.
Zoeller As a Magnificent Brand
Zoeller was founded in 1939; Zoeller is considered one of North America’s oldest family-owned sump pump manufacturers. Over the last 7 decades, Zoeller has become a dependable leader in the industry by offering products after high-end research and development.
Bob Zoeller, the founder’s son, was accredited for designing the first company logo in 1950. The company started witnessing expansion in 2001 with acquisitions and establishing individual divisions. The company’s logo was developed further with intricate design to reflect its USP and as a division of the corporation.
The logo was further updated in the respective years of 2007 and 2017, indicating the growth and success of the company.
Zoeller offers a wide range of products, including Sump Pumps, Backup Pumps, Drain Pumps, Effluent Pump, Sewage Pumps, Waterproofing Pumps, Storm Drains, Submersible Motors, Filter Systems, Accessories, etc.
Zoeller is known for its innovative technology and superior product quality. It is also known for its commitment to customer satisfaction and timely delivery of products.
Top 10 Zoeller Sump Pumps Of 2022
Features That Make Zoeller Sump Pumps Dependable
Here are some of the prominent features that make Zoeller Sump Pump a pioneer in sump pump manufacturing:
- Zoeller pumps have been recognized as the high-quality sump pumps that the world trust:
- Efficient pumps like Zoeller M267 and Zoeller M53 come with a life expectancy of 7-10 years, owing to their sturdy build and exceptional quality. You require a periodic serving to maintain and even extend its service life.
- Most of its cast-iron submersible pump comes with reduced overheating risks and high durability.
- It has the capability of pumping upto 6200 gallons per hour with a motor upto 1HP. At the same time, a Zoeller sump pump with 1/4 HP can pump upto 2600 gallons.
- You can also find a range of reliable backup sump pump systems.
- Most of the Zoeller pumps outperform in terms of various qualities like build quality, clog resistance, pumping volume, float valve reliability, quiet operations, and build quality.
- The innovative impeller design in sump pumps facilitates high clog resistance and allows pumping up to 1/2 inch solids.
- The discharge lines come with rubber coupling to reduce the pumping noise.
- The heavy-duty bearing in Zoeller sump pumps is permanently lubricated to handle long run times without any trouble quickly.
- All the Zoeller sump pumps have an epoxy coating for exceptional corrosion resistance.
- The linear and mechanical motion float switches are durable and long-lasting. They do not jam or snag often like sump pumps from other brands.
Zoeller Setbacks – Are they worth considering?
Most of the Zoeller sump pumps are of high quality but come with a hefty price point too. We agree that quality comes at a price but referring to the competitors, most of their sump pumps are high on pricing.
The second consideration is their cast iron make. Most cast iron sump pumps are prone to corrosion, while stainless steel is highly durable and corrosion-resistant. But the cast iron sump pump takes the lead coming the features like improved heat dissipation.
What do People have to Say about Zoeller?
We have researched some of the popular sump pumps for Zoeller, and here are the genuine reviews by the existing users for Zoeller:
From its ultimate legacy in making efficient sump pumps to its exceptional experience in servicing the water waste industry, Zoeller has become an undisputed leader.
If you want a dependable sump pump that can be used for years, then Zoeller is the best choice. The company has been around for decades, and they know what customers expect from them. Their products are well made and offer great value for money.
Related Post: Zoeller M53 & Wayne Cdu980e Reviews